About Me

My photo
Simple girl with not-so-simple thinking.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What have I been up to?





Today I decided to write just as a ice breaker. I can't think of anything particular to talk about!

I had been busy at work with some changes. More than occupied, I was always preoccupied with things at work. But, now things look good. :)

I am in the process of upgrading my camera so, no new pictures lately. But no worries, once my precious Canon 600D is with me, you'll have some eye candy. I've been keeping myself busy working, cooking, cleaning and over all just giving myself a slice of life.
Right now, I'm watching Serial Mom sipping on my favorite herbal tea. Hilariously ridiculous movie.

The recent happenings;
My best friend got married!

God bless her.. They are a sweet couple. :)

Kitchen on fire with a hottie

My nephew lately

Mom Dad back in town! Woohoo.. :D

We went to Bangalore club! They said Deepika Padukone was there!! I never saw :(
O yes.. we were all dressy-dressy ;)

I couldn't capture any of my latest yummies from kitchen but, will be brought to you REALLY soon!

No comments: