Today's specialty that smoked up my kitchen: Tandoori Chicken.
Disclaimer: I did not have my good old SLR so, please excuse the picture quality of my faithful Sony Cybershot.
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Chicken Breasts
- Lemon and Onion rings to garnish
- Salt, Chilly powder, Turmeric, Dhanya Powder, Jeera Powder
- Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Tandoori Chicken Masala; there are tons of these in the market, make your choice.
- Lemon Juice
1. Mix all Marinate ingredients together.
2. Chop the chicken breasts into thinner slices; this is just to ensure uniform marination and faster cooking.
3. Mix the chicken well with the marinate, keep this aside for at least 2-3 hours.
4. I got a grill like the one below for this. It comes for about 150-200 bucks in the market and is perfect for those who don't have a full fledged barbecue at home.
5. Put the chicken pieces on the grill and keep the flame low, allowing the chicken to get crisp on the outside while it gets cooked from the inside.
6. Toss the chicken periodically for uniform cooking.
Once done, decorate your serving dish well. After all, presentation is everything!
This is the gorgeous serving tray Anjali gifted me. Its my favorite out of all my serving platters.