About Me

My photo
Simple girl with not-so-simple thinking.

Friday, December 7, 2012

No food shall be wasted!

I'm sure every house has some kid (or fussy adult) who's a waster. I'm not implying anything if my dear husband is reading this post.

So, I was left with 3 paranthas from  Prasad's untouched packed lunch. So Tada, here's the crunchy hot solution to these. Roti ke Pakodey.

Ingredients:
Left-over roti / parantha, cut into small piecesBesan / Gram Flour - 1 cup
1 medium-sized onion chopped
Coriander leaves chopped (optional)
Salt, Chilli, Jeera ( Cumin seeds) to taste
Oil to deep fry

Procedure:
1. Mix the gram flour and all the spices.
2. Start pouring water and churning the mixed gram flour into a batter. It should remain thick enough to be a smooth fluid. Don't fret, in case you dilute it a bit more, you can always add more besan or just add a spoon of ghee to it.
3. Mix the roti , coriander and the chopped onions to the besan batter.
4. Deep fry these on medium flame.



So the same people who disowned this poor Roti will now be begging for more!

Done! Droolicious. 

1 comment:

UI UX Studio Delhi said...

I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.