About Me

My photo
Simple girl with not-so-simple thinking.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Cheese Sprint Dosas

I woke up in the morning with a smile on my face. Winters.
They remind me of childhood, of love, the quilts we've slept in, snuggling in front of the room heaters, of all the good times and piping hot food that we've shared in these frozen warm moments.

Rubbing my hands together in the morning breeze, I stood in the kitchen when it dawned on me. What better way to get you warm than some molten cheese! :)

As always I believe in quick recipes and I had to remember that Prasad will give me the longest face ever if I repeated yesterday's Dosa. Thus, here's our recipe of the day!

Cheese Sprint Dosa

Always remember, presentation is Everything! Well, almost everything.

Ingredients:
1 medium sized Onion
Grated Cheese
Salt, Pepper
Dosa Dough

Procedure:
1. Cut the onions and grate the cheese.

2. Mix these two together and add salt & pepper to taste.

3. Spread the Dosa batter on a greased pan. Make smaller sizes as shown in the picture.

4. Immediately sprinkle the cheese mix on it and cover it.

5. Covering with a lid ensure faster cooking and especially the porous (and soft) Dosa.Which I Totally Love.

6. Toss it! Crisp it out.

7. Serve with Coconut-Ginger chutney and Tomato Ketchup! O yes, who said Ketchup goes well only with Burgers and Fries.

Bon Appetit!!

No comments: