Sundays are Naughty-Chef-Time!
I love to make others indulge in untimely snacks and pamper them to a guilty glutton. That is what Sundays are FOR.
Today I made Eggplant-Crispies. I do wish I coin a fancier name for them. But, I will just let the taste speak for itself. Coming down to business:
1. Wash and cut the Big Eggplant (The ones we usually use for Baigan ka Bharta).
2. Make a mix of Flour (All-purpose-regular Atta), Salt, Red chilli, Dhanya powder (Coriander). Toss the eggplant pieces on this as shown below.
3. Heat a non-stick pan, grease it a little and toss these pieces on the pan on low flame. (Note; its OK to add a little extra grease for the crispi-ness ;) , we don't do this everyday! )
4. Toss the sides and let the pieces cook on low heat for a while.
5. In precisely 10-15 mins, your one lot of crispies will be ready. Squeeze fresh lime on it.
6. Sprinkle a tad-bit Chaat Masala. You may avoid this if you've used a lot of spice in your powder-mix already.
7. That's Eggplant Crispies for you.
Serve. Slurp. Eat. Burp.