About Me

My photo
Simple girl with not-so-simple thinking.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Who said Beauty Lies Within? ;)

I almost flung my phone away as mom screamed, " AGAIN BEAUTY PARLOR?? Din't you just go last weekend??"
Now see, this is the problem. You can never make a person understand the nitty-grities of beauty parlor who has never been to one. Simple rule (for me), you never spend a bomb in one go. That will just make you feel guilty!
You go in successive sessions, spend a little here and tiny thing there. TA-DA! Behold, the beauty arrives. :)

This has been an age old discussion in our house, Myself being the pioneer in parlor-going-culture. I even dragged my elder sister to it after seeing her disinterest in self-keeping. Now, proud to say, she's hooked to it too.

Mom never went to one, you see she's the naturally pretty types. Moms always are I think. My grandmothers never went either. So that makes me the modern brat of the clan. But, I have points in my defense.

I always admire women who take care of themselves. This DOES NOT mean burning a hole in your purse every time you step out. It means, they are conscious of how they carry themselves. They deserve to be. After all needless to say, women have always been the epitome of B-E-A-U-T-Y.

The very fact that I think on these lines is shown in my picture I clicked quite a while ago...


(More of my pictures at: http://flickr.com/photos/deeptikharbanda)

So how do a few trips to the parlor hamper with your pretty-ness?

Still, my Dad sticks to the phrase, "Beauty lies within".
I agree!
And thats why I say, "Beauty lies within, so why hide it under bushy eyebrows and a moustache?" :)

No comments: