Being a lazy Saturday morning, I first contemplated on bed for good one hour, before deciding to crawl out. My wrists still hurt from yesterday's silliness of warming up on the pretext of 'kick-boxing'. Yeah, don't ask me; I'm myself undecided yet on the relation between the kick boxing and the wrists. :|
While my eyes kept getting misty with the Tulsi tea below my nose, I had a flurry of thoughts & suggestions in my head for getting my day started...
1. I could make a simple breakfast as suggested in the "Be Cool in Summers" article in the newspaper; cup of tea with non-sugared cereal. ( Personally, on any other day, this is my ideal breakfast. But TODAY!..Blehhh..)
2. Or, I could make the Breakfast-Like-a-King, with Corn and Peas patty, spinach and cheese omelet, honey mustard cream toast and chilled strawberry milk shake. ( :D Yes! Yes! I Like! I Like!! )
3. Or, I could read the paper, clean my cupboard, take a shower and then do either Step 1 or 2 or none.
4. Or, I could have another round of tea and ponder into pennyless thoughts.
5. Or, install and explore all the Coolio features of my new Nokia E63!! (Thank you Jiju and Sis. :) )
After finishing my tea, I just plonked into bed like a dead fish and lay there still in a position remarkably similar to The Vitruvian Man.. I think.. for two hours. I Think.
But then, I did slither out of bed again and decided to blog about my sleeping sickness. But heyyy! What do I see...I got my first blog award! :D Thanks to Casey for considering my blog for the same.
I nominate my Blogger Buddies;
Cinnamon Girl Studio Design
Flowing Against Time
my mind's an open book
Do give them a read.. :) and have a happy lazy hazy Saturday people!
I'm heading to watch a movie marathon at home this weekend.. If my eyes survive through it, my hands will definitely write about them.