About Me

My photo
Simple girl with not-so-simple thinking.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shoot At Sight!!!

Aah.. days like these are a bliss, when you go to bed with a smile...Content.

It was a hectic day indeed as I travelled across the town. But, today was officially my first portfolio shoot! (Hurray!)

My Subject; Two beautiful and I must say sexy ladies.

More about them; Veena Basvarajiah, who is multi-faceted artist at Kalari, Bharatnatyam, Ballet, Attakalari, Painting and well I just keep losing track!
Her little sister; Kirti (well, not so little anymore as you'll notice); who's now doing her course in Dance Movements.

The Location; Veena's beautiful, empty space...

The Colors of the Day; Blues, Whites, Blacks and Skin tones.

The Theme; Dance Drawings. A new piece being choreographed by Veena. Do look forward to that one!

Now I won't keep you waiting, this is what we got...




No comments: